Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Know What I am, But What are You?

I am an idealist.

I am an elitist.

I am a historian.

I am a poet.

I am a naturist.

I am a romantic.

I am an empathizer.

I am of the Left (though it's not that black and white).

I am a naturist.

I am a pacifist.

I am the real-life physical embodiment of the fictional Eric Foreman.

I am a literaturist.

I am a (sometimes) unashamed hypocrite.

I am a converted urbanite.

I am a writer.

I am a monarchist (except when I am not).

I am a musician.

I am a monogamist.

I am anti-mainstream (though not on purpose, it just kind of worked out that way).

I am anti-totalitarianism, anti-fascism, anti-authoritarianism, anti-imperialism, anti-racism, anti-discrimination.

I am trilingual.

I am ideological (except when I am not).

I am privileged.

I am a punk-rocker, a stargazer, a headbanger, a singer-songwriter, a hip-hopper, and so much more.

I am an amateur astronomer.

I am a gamer (of all kinds).

I am an honorable man.

I am biased (except when I am not).

I am imperfect (and very aware of it).

I am an athlete and a competitor.

I am a brother, a son, a nephew, and a grandson.

I am a traveler.

I am a dreamer.

I am a carnivore.

I am anti-smoking (except when I am not).

I am pretentious (except when I am not).

I am awkward.

I am a humanist.

I am all of these things - what are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment